Frozen berries in smoothies add fiber, taste, and iciness, not to mention a hefty dose of cancer-fighting compounds. We give this delicious smoothie an added boost of cancer-crushing power with soy milk, flax seed, and kale!
- 0.25 banana fresh or frozen
- 0.25 cup frozen mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, etc.)
- 0.38 cups soy milk or other nondairy milk of choice
- 0.13 orange peeled
- 0.25 tbsp ground flax seed
- 0.25 handful kale or other dark leafy greens, like collards, spinach, etc.
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend at high speed until smooth, stopping and moving unblended fruit into the center with a spatula or tamper.
- Serve immediately or pour into popsicle molds for a healthy and delicious icy treat any time!